Ephesus In A Day
Ephesus In A Day Ephesus tour Ephesus tours Ephesus travel
Istanbul – Ephesus Istanbul daily
Take the early morning flight from Istanbul to Ephesus
Visit to magnificent ruins of Ephesus. We will spend several hours walking in the footsteps of Alexander the Great, Caesar, Cicero, Apostles Paul and John and many other familiar historical names.
The recently opened Slope Houses where the wealthiest Romans lived are an excellent example of sensitive excavation and presentation. The mosaics and frescos are spectacular. Tradition has it that Virgin Mary was brought here by St John after the Crucifixion and lived her final years near the city of Ephesus on an isolated mountaintop. A lovely chapel is constructed on the site tended by Franciscans and open to visitors. It has been designated a pilgrimage site by the Pope.
Same day in the evening, transfer to Izmir Airport for flight back to Istanbul.
- Flight (will be e-ticket) from Istanbul to Izmir and back
- Transfer from Izmir airport to Ephesus and back
- Transportation by a comfortable AC nonsmoking car/Van with professional driver
- Professional licensed guide during the tours.
- Entry fees to the sites and museums
- Lunch, Dinner