On ‘Blue Cappadocia Tour’ you are going to see:
- Devrent imagination valley (a lunar landscape),
- Zelve open air museum (houses carved in rock, Seljukian mosque & remains nearly from all the ancient civilizations),
- Pasabaglari (Fairy chimneys),
- Avanos (pottery demonstration with the Hittite tecnique),
- Lunch in the Orta Hisar
- Uchisar rock-castle,
- Esentepe (panoramic view of Goreme valley),
- Goreme open air museum (rock cut churches, frescos, monastery).
The tour is up to 12 persons maximum and 55 Euro- per person. The rate includes transportation (air-conditioned, new and comfortable non-smoking vans) , Professional guides English, lunch, all museum and historical sight entrance fees.
All taxes are included and prices are given in Euro.
Is possible to do private and any language.
|Lenght :||Full Day|
|Duration :||7 Hours|
|Price :||55 Euro PP|
|Start :||at 09:15:Am|
|Finish :||at17:00 Pm|
What is Included?
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off
- Guide and Air-conditioned transport
- All museum entrance fees
- V.A.T. (%18 tax)